apassionforwhitetail.forumotion.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apassionforwhitetail.forumotion.net

A place to talk about deer and deer Hunting and all the gear that goes with it.

HomeHome  Badlands GearBadlands Gear  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gnarly Buck Night Cruising
Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 7:29 am by Tracer

» will try this again lol
Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 6:53 am by steve

» Nice Size Rub Work
Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2023 2:13 pm by Tracer

» Last preparation for Bow Opener
Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2023 2:03 pm by Tracer

» Steve wins again
Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 6:43 am by Tracer

» Assorted Wildlife
Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 10:48 am by steve

» Happy Birthday armyhunter
Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 3:18 pm by Tracer

» Happy Birthday Redneck Plumber
Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 8:21 pm by Tracer

» Happy Birthday 4ST EYES
Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 12:28 pm by Tracer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bow Season opens in the morning!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ned

Ned

Bow Season opens in the morning! Empty
PostSubject: Bow Season opens in the morning!   Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Well, wish me luck! Bow season opens in Ontario in the morning & I'm going out for my 1st ever bow hunt! Who else is going to be out, lets hear what everyone is seeing and doing in the deer woods.

I'm going to check my gear 1 more time before I head off to bed. Good luck in the morning everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tracer
Admin
Tracer

PostSubject: Re: Bow Season opens in the morning!   Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:57 pm

I won't be heading to my stand until the afternoon tomorrow. Good luck Ned and to everyone heading out for the Opener.
Back to top Go down
http://whitetailscrossing.com
Ned

Ned

PostSubject: Re: Bow Season opens in the morning!   Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Well, I was out in the howling wind this morning, I didn't see any deer, but saw some squirrels, chickadees... and Oh ya, 2 guys in blue coveralls walked into the farm carrying pails looking for who knows what while i was hunting. Can you imagine, they drove along the road & passed at least a dozen Red dot - no tresspass signs, then walked past 2 more as they walked around my truck in the driveway before they met the angry guy dressed in camo who wasted no time in telling them to get the f^*k off the property... UNBELIEVABLE!
Back to top Go down
Swamp buck
Admin
Swamp buck

PostSubject: Re: Bow Season opens in the morning!   Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:41 pm

That sucks. I hope they don't come back.

I was out this afternoon as well and deer weren't moving through either. But I will be back in a week or two and things should heat up by then. Good to be hunting deer again though.

Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Tracer
Admin
Tracer

PostSubject: Re: Bow Season opens in the morning!   Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Sounds like you encountoured some mushroom pickers. Too bad that had to happen on your first bow hunt, but not to worry, things will get better.
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin
Final

PostSubject: Re: Bow Season opens in the morning!   Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:39 am

I was going to go, but the wind changed my mind, I have never had much luck in wind over 40 ks. Unfortunatly it is totaly beleivable that those guys walked right past the signs, happens all the time , our week kneed gov and their paltry fines are to blame, $1000.00 first offence, 1 year in prison plus the fine the second time, would be a great deterent. weather is going to change back to warm towards the end of the week, I would say the mid twentys or more, so make sure you have a cool place to hang your deer, good luck.
Back to top Go down
armyhunter

PostSubject: texas   Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:34 pm

i m in the army and u c all the hunting shows in texas.well i have not been able to see much but the two bucks i have seen were nice but i m waiting for the rut to crack.good luck to everyone
Back to top Go down
Ned

Ned

PostSubject: Re: Bow Season opens in the morning!   Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Thanks Army Hunter,
My season has been open since Oct 1st. I've been hunting 4 days & haven't seen anything yet, but the rut is coming... rendeer rendeer

Back to top Go down
Tracer
Admin
Tracer

PostSubject: Re: Bow Season opens in the morning!   Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Once again, welcome the forum Army Hunter. It's great to have a hunter from Texas to give us the latest on the whitetails there. Let us know when the the rut hits there and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bow Season opens in the morning!   Bow Season opens in the morning! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bow Season opens in the morning!
Page 1 of 1