apassionforwhitetail.forumotion.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apassionforwhitetail.forumotion.net

A place to talk about deer and deer Hunting and all the gear that goes with it.

HomeHome  Badlands GearBadlands Gear  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gnarly Buck Night Cruising
Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 7:29 am by Tracer

» will try this again lol
Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 6:53 am by steve

» Nice Size Rub Work
Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2023 2:13 pm by Tracer

» Last preparation for Bow Opener
Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2023 2:03 pm by Tracer

» Steve wins again
Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2023 6:43 am by Tracer

» Assorted Wildlife
Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 10:48 am by steve

» Happy Birthday armyhunter
Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 3:18 pm by Tracer

» Happy Birthday Redneck Plumber
Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 8:21 pm by Tracer

» Happy Birthday 4ST EYES
Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 12:28 pm by Tracer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Just Us Hunting opening

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rick

rick

Just Us Hunting opening Empty
PostSubject: Just Us Hunting opening   Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Sorry for not being around for the last little while but I've been unbelievably swamped lately. If anyone wants a quick peek at our opening check out our facebook page and you can see it there. It still has a little work to be done to it but you will get the idea very easily....keep in mind this show is not about trophies but about the r the average everyday people that hunt with their family and friends and just want meat in the freezer...we hope this show appeals to the hunters and non hunters as well and we think we hit the nail right on the head....
have a look and let me know what you think... https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=335061529846328&id=174526590933&ref=notif&notif_t=share_comment
as well Happy belated New Years everyone

Rick
Back to top Go down
http://www.justushunting.com
Final
Admin
Final

PostSubject: Re: Just Us Hunting opening   Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:39 am

I would love to see the opener but I don't do face book so I will have to wait for broadcasted shows. congrats on your success.
Back to top Go down
Tracer
Admin
Tracer

PostSubject: Re: Just Us Hunting opening   Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Nice opening clip.
Back to top Go down
http://whitetailscrossing.com
4ST EYES
Admin
4ST EYES

PostSubject: Re: Just Us Hunting opening   Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Rick, sorry but I'm with Final on this one. I don't do facebook either. Would love to see the show if I can get it.
Back to top Go down
Swamp buck
Admin
Swamp buck

PostSubject: Re: Just Us Hunting opening   Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Very professional - well done Rick!
Back to top Go down
rick

rick

PostSubject: posted a link   Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Final and 4steyes try this and let me know your thoughts
http://vimeo.com/33968104
Rick
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin
Final

PostSubject: Re: Just Us Hunting opening   Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:43 am

Thanks Rick, You have done well with it. I like the intro,there is not many that I do like, I don't watch the hunting shows much as they are getting pretty lame, guys pushing trucks down the road, or buying groceries in the store ect, when I tune in to a hunting show thats what I want to see is hunting or the prep of gear and set ups. I could care less if you ran out of gas or buy brand x cereal. Again congrats, it looks good, I hope you keep the show about hunting and the people that hunt.
Back to top Go down
rick

rick

PostSubject: Re: Just Us Hunting opening   Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:24 am

thanks Final, each episode tells a story about the hunt, and the person that is doing the hunt. I think we hit the nail on the head with this one, it is a show that will appeal to the hunter and non hunter as well, the whole idea behind the show is to get the people that are sitting on the fence to come over and join the ranks....no we won't be shopping in the grocery store, but if we do get stuck, it may just have to make it on the screen. it all depends on the circumstances of the hunt.... thanks for the kudo's remember that this show isn't about the rack size, rather the person doing the hunting and the fact that the ultimate goal is putting meat on the table.I think you'll like it.
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin
Final

PostSubject: Re: Just Us Hunting opening   Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:03 am

That sounds good Rick, while I always love to get a nice animal with an impressive rack, all the animals I take are special to me, getting food for the table is always the priority.. Looking forward to seeing some shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Us Hunting opening   Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Rick, I think your hitting on a niche in the hunting industry that has been lacking. Congratulations, and thanks for bringing a hunting show to the mix that most of us "regular joe's" can relate too.
Back to top Go down
rick

rick

PostSubject: Re: Just Us Hunting opening   Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:43 pm

thanks renegadeX, I really believe we have the perfect crossbreed.... a hunting show that will appeal to the non hunting family as well and hopefully we can persuade some of these people to enter the world that we know and love.....welcome to Just Us Hunting
Rick
Back to top Go down
4ST EYES
Admin
4ST EYES

PostSubject: Re: Just Us Hunting opening   Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:03 pm

The intro looks good but I'd love to see the show. You have a good basis for the show and it will be good to see one that is not 99% about selling their sponsors products. I realize you have to have some but many of the US shows are way over the top on advertising mixed into the actual show.
Back to top Go down
rick

rick

PostSubject: Re: Just Us Hunting opening   Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:57 pm

4steyes, beleive it or not one of the first things I told all my sponsors was I wasn't going to be a walking commercial, there is of course the soft sell, at some point in the show, the product will be shown, possibly in the background, but anyone who is interested in that type of product picks up on it....guess what? they're fine with that.. I truly believe you'll like the program, it's like none other
Rick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Us Hunting opening   Just Us Hunting opening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Us Hunting opening
Page 1 of 1